Saturday, July 17, 2010

CHALLENGE

Happy Saturday!
This morning I am challenging myself by teaching a seminar this morning for AmericasMart University! I love the idea of sharing what I know and I have so much fun teaching. This is my personal challenge! I want to do more of this. It just feels right while up there helping others achieve success personally and if that translates into more revenue in their stores - then I have met my goal one seminar at a time.


Today I am challenging you and all of my 30-Day Challengers to embrace a 5K whether or not you have done one before! I challenge you to pick a 5K that inspires you/is for a good cause that you believe in and is in Oct or early Nov. That will give each of us plenty of time to train - kick it up a gear - and beat your last time.
This is a great short term goal! The link below are some great training basics to help you kick butt!

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-244-259-13534-0,00.html

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!


Hugs & High Fives!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment