Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Accountability


The 30-Day Challenge is still on it's way. We are near the end of Day 9... and it looks like everyone is still on track. If they did skip a day - it looks as if they've made it up along the way. My countdown to finding another 50k is on and I've already started adding up the training days again. This time I'm going to intermingle bicycling and running to get my legs stronger for longer runs and the hilly, mountainous terrain I have come to love.

Now - starting tomorrow is where it's going to get a bit tougher and I'll need all the support I can get while I dial in my diet. Trying to cut down sugar and starch... oh, how I love my starch. I will allow it for breakfast to kick start my day and workouts. I'll be focusing in on protein, fruits, veggies and nuts.

I figure if I write it and post this - I'm a bit more accountable to it. This will be the toughest week to overcome. If I can do it - anyone can.

Thanks for joining me on this new chapter in my journey to 50k and beyond.

If you want to still join us on the 30-DAY CHALLENGE - click the link.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/30-DAY-CHALLENGE/112345338809563?ref=ts

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment