Thursday, June 17, 2010

DAY 17 - Exercising like a kid


Getting out this morning for a ride was so enjoyable. Sometimes I feel like a kid on my bike. I even had an imaginary race with a gentleman who was way up ahead.... had to catch him. 15 miles later I was at home, showered and sipping on some coffee. What a great way to start the day! Since it is Summer even though up here in the NW we are getting a slow start - the idea of days past and what it all represents is still vivid in my mind.

Exercising like a kid is a fun challenge. I love taking my bike and jumping the curbs or pretending I'm on a race team and have to sprint to the finish line. I also love going on a swing to go as high as I possibly can.

It's a great time of year to run on the beach, up in the mountains or just leave all of your gear behind (except water) - unless you bring a few bucks like me and pick up something when I'm getting thirsty. Just the spontaneity of a run like that is fun.

Have fun this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment