Thursday, May 27, 2010

30 Minutes For 30 Days

Today I created on Facebook an event to get my friends to move based on the Dean Karnazes 50 Marathons, 50 States, 50 Days. I thought if Dean can run 50 marathons in a row - we could certainly take on the challenge of moving for 30 min. for 30 days. I rented the movie from Netflix this week so I could watch it in honor of the number 50, Dean and my first 50K.

"If you can't run, then walk. And if you can't walk, then crawl. Do what you have to do. Just keep moving forward and never, ever give up."

If you want to join in the fun and start moving on June 1st. Then click on the link and begin your 30 day journey with us.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=114132325297202

Thanks again for reading!

Make your life a great life!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment