Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Outdoor Retailer : DAY 1

This morning kicks off the Outdoor Retailer show. Have I mentioned yet how much I love this particular trade show? You know the feeling you get when you walk into your favorite store? That happy feeling? I get it every time I walk into an REI, Adventure 16 or a Dick's Sporting Goods. Well this is like that and Christmas morning rolled into 4 days of heavenly outdoor gear for camping, hiking or even just an afternoon picnic in the park all wrapped up in a pretty little schwag bag bow.

They have loads of cool stuff going on for the attendees and for the occasional manufacturer. On Thursday, Montrail shoes is hosting an early morning 5K - and I hear it's quite the challenge. I'm looking forward to it and I'll still be on time to work my booth.

I'm looking forward to the next 4 days of speaking and sharing Flatterware products to wonderful adventure and travel retailers from all over the world. Bring on the first day of OR!

No comments:

Post a Comment