Wednesday, April 29, 2015

FEELING GRATEFUL!!!




I got the best phone calls and emails today where several reps called me to say 'thank you' for helping them get out of their heads, closed the sales and can't wait to get out there tomorrow. Then I got an email from a great guy at an amazing sock brand that suggested my podcast to his colleague after he's been listening to who he feels I would be a great mentor for her. Moments.... calls like that remind me to stay in my hustle. My side hustle and my core hustle blend daily and I couldn't be happier.

I love that my downloads have doubled in this wonderful second month and I can't wait to chat with the amazing guests scheduled for May. 

Feeling grateful over all and thanks if you are one of my amazing reps or if you've found me via Twitter @ The Retail Couch or @ SalesGuru33Instagram, or are listening through Stitcher/RetailCouch or subscribing through iTunes. 

Thank you - thank you!!

Sincere gratitude,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment