Saturday, March 28, 2015

Podcasting 101

WOW... this podcasting thing was super challenging to get through at first, but then after searching through YouTube - Podcasting and GOOGLE - I finally have my first two up and I'm going to be releasing 2 more podcasts tomorrow. 

This is so fun and the people I'm interviewing are rather amazing. Who wouldn't want to listen to them and more importantly learn from them. Their stories, their inspiration...

Check out my Pinterest board The Retail Couch for all things I find helpful in creating my podcast as well as the guests that will be in upcoming shows. 

You can also find me on Twitter @TheRetailCouch sharing retail funnies, lots of quotes and retail related info that I find interesting.

I hope you'll all join me each Sunday on the couch. Rate and review me on iTunes and if you hear something you like, I hope you'll share it with your friends.

Thanks for your support! 

- Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment